Quantity Surveyor/Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor (minimum 2 years’ experience) to join our successful team working on high-profile projects within the pharmaceutical, process and manufacturing sectors. Your new role will be primarily based in Macclesfield, however ability to travel to Faithful+Gould’s regional office in Warrington is essential.
- Working with clients on a commission/project basis with senior colleagues
- You will be expected to manage a range of projects independently with minimal supervision.
- NEC4 ECC contract administration
- General duties will include, but are not limited to; valuations, forecasting, budget control, estimating, change control and final accounts.
- You will be required to liaise with key client’s and their multiple stakeholders, continually developing client relationships
- Management of client software such as SAP, Ariba and CEMAR
- BSc or equivalent in Quantity Surveying (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Desire to work in this industry sector is essential.
- NEC experience
- A knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall construction costs coupled with a competent knowledge of a range of project procurement options
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to deliver a high quality professional service
- Proven ability to work in a team
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould , part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability