This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
- Work with proposal teams in the planning and execution of new business price proposals, cost narratives and pricing strategies.
- Perform and coordinate price proposal reviews before submittal to the client. May assist in job set-up, funds tracking and reporting to the client.
- Analyze and monitor subcontractor performance; evaluate service/product offerings and specifications.
- Work with client contract managers and procurement specialists to resolve contractual matters.
- Support project managers with contract budgeting.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and accessible in company repository. This includes the contract and all pertinent sign off documentation and work papers.
- Provide advice on and interpretation of contract requirements.
- Ensure timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
- Monitor scope creep and scope changes.
- Coordinate with program/project managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Prepares and issues periodic cost reports to senior technical staff.
- Reviews the cash flow prepared by junior technical staff and issues to senior technical staff.
- With minimal supervision, reviews all change orders in accordance with the client’s approval process.
- Reviews all invoices for the project and ensures that junior technical staff codes the invoices where applicable and forwards them to the client’s accounts payable department.
- With minimal supervision, provides procurement services for the client, where applicable, for construction and engineering services, including preparing RFP and bid analysis.
- Where applicable, overviews and reports to the client on contractor buyout of subcontract bid packages.
- Attends cost meetings to review procurement status and change order status with the contractors and engineering teams.
- With minimal supervision, provides cost information on value engineering analysis.
- With minimal supervision, carries out an earned value analysis of the project on a periodic basis.
- Reviews the contractors close out administration and ensures that they meet their contractual requirements.
- Tracks and analyzes the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts. Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis.
- Participates in the development and improvement of project controls systems. Recommends improvements in systems, tools, and methods of project controls and project management.
- Assists in analyzing project control requirements as part of the bid review process to insure all cost control requirements are incorporated into individual contracts and purchase orders.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
-Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus four years relevant experience.
-Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
-Must have excellent communication and presentation skills necessary to interface with external engineering, architectural and construction firms, suppliers, the management team and other organizations within client organizations.
-Experience with Primavera or Microsoft Projects is preferred.
-Should have working knowledge of electronic takeoff including CAD Measure, and working knowledge of a commercially available construction cost estimating system.
-Must have strong cost management, scheduling, and project planning and estimating skills.
-Must be able to use A/E and CM cost and/or schedule information to evaluate project status.
-Must have experience in developing budgets, cash flows, and/or schedules.
-Working knowledge of industry standard software, including but not limited to SAP, Oracle Unifer and ERP, Planning & Scheduling, and cost management applications.
-Ability to perform mathematical calculations, to understand contract plans and specifications, organize information, and effectively utilize PC and applicable software.
-A professional designation such as RICS, CCE, CCM, AIA, PE, ASPE, AACEI, CVS, AVS, LEED AP or RA.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
-Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
-Time-off benefits that start with two weeks’ vacation, one week sick leave and 8 paid holidays
-401 (k) with employer match up to 3%
-Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
-Career development opportunities through our corporate university
-Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
-Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
-Company culture rooted in professionalism, positivity and collaboration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement.