This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business was ranked as the world’s 3rd largest global design firm by ENR in 2018 with nearly 55,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a RADCON Technician in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Supports building activities for radiological control.
- Conducts Radiological Controls (RADCON) operations as prescribed by RADCON procedures
- Provides radiological job coverage, radiation dose management, radiological air sampling and reporting and radiological surveys and postings.
- Provides dosimetry support.
- Provides radiological database maintenance and support.
- Supports the execution of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) guiding principles and core functions and the Isotek Safety Culture.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic communication, verbal and written skills.
- Minimum 3 years as a DOE RCT qualified technician.
- Experience working in a high alpha contamination and elevated gamma dose work environment.
Associate in science preferred.
Minimum 3 years’ of DOE radiological contamination monitoring experience
Due to current law, and in conjunction with the advertised position’s scope of work, candidates that are Non-US citizens are required to be submitted for further approval to the NNSA before being considered for hiring purposes. In addition, any candidates with dual citizenship in the US and another country must undergo further review for approval by the NNSA. Proof of citizenship will be requested upon receipt of application/resume.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Atkins is a drug free workplace.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.