Real Estate Consultant
· Undertake studies on the real estate and tourism market and identify potential market opportunities and products suitable for new large-scale land development projects in China at the planning stage.
· Work closely with the land use, urban design and development finance teams to determine the optimal development potential, real estate opportunities, lifestyle projects and signature buildings.
· At least 8 years post-qualification experience;
· Previously in a similar role with planning, real estate, economic or management consultancy, or property developers and investors;
· Location: Shenzhen/Shanghai/Beijing/Hong Kong.