Why join us?
We are hiring! As Receptionist, you will provide senior level administrative support as well as receptionist support applying your advanced administrative skills to a wide variety of situations involving the administrative function of the office.
This position is in Henderson, NV and reports to our Office Leader. This position requires to be on-site at our Henderson, NV office.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Open and close front lobby, open conference rooms, place daily meeting calendars in holders by doors and handle scheduling of conference rooms when requested.
- Make coffee and set out all needed coffee supplies.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls.
- Greet and direct all guests to appropriate person by signing them into the office and providing a guest pass.
- Open and date stamp all incoming mail except if marked “personal,” handle all outgoing packages, mailing/bulk via US mail or FedEx, receive, log all incoming FedEx, UPS, or any other incoming packages via carrier and track all missing FedEx, UPS or other packages.
- Assist Managers, Supervisors, etc. as needed with their requests for admin assistance.
- Receive and direct all incoming faxes.
- Maintain monthly phone lists.
- Keep stock on office supplies, mailing and/or FedEx supplies.
- Notify Runner of called in pick up requirements.
- Order breakfast and or lunches for meetings as required.
- Schedule usage of company video equipment.
- Schedule use of “company vehicle” via log.
- Mail all invoices and/or checks.
- Order all office supplies and make available to staff.
- Receive and direct all office maintenance requests.
What will you contribute?
- High school diploma or equivalent plus eight years related experience or an Associates Degree in a related administrative field plus six years related experience is required.
- Solid communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Minimum word processing speed of 65 wpm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on transformational design projects of various sizes focused on quality and sustainability
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs