Recruitment Administrator (Canada Support - Night Shift)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Work Timings - 08:30pm to 05:30am
Location - RMZ Galleria, Yelahanka.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
The Atkins Resourcing Centre of Expertise has a vacancy for a Recruitment Administrator. Working within the in-house Recruitment Team you will be responsible for providing an efficient recruitment co-ordination service to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Managers.
The role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of Atkins’ businesses and will be focussed on supporting recruitment delivery, ensuring that:
- Services provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with
- Administration and Contract Filing processes are maintained to a high standard
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively in line with Atkins’ resourcing policies and aims.
The ideal candidate will have proven co-ordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, we are open to candidates from related industries. Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines
- Experience of using recruitment management systems is advantageous
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation, gained through either studies or practical experience would be highly regarded
The activities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System, particularly in the area of interview scheduling
- Organise and schedule interviews as required by the Recruitment Advisors, to include, but not limited to; confirming line managers availability, booking interview rooms as required, confirming and communicating arrangements with both candidates and line managers, and updating the Atkins Recruitment Management System
- Maintain the teams processes for scanning and filing contracts received from Recruitment Agencies and External Consultants.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the Recruitment Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.