Recruitment Associate - UK region (Linkedin sourcing)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The Recruitment Centre of Expertise supports the Atkins UK business in all aspects of talent acquisition and candidate selection. Right now we have an opportunity for a Sourcing Specialist to join our Bangalore-based HR Centre; working in partnership with the UK Recruitment Teams to create talent pools (talent communities) and identify candidates for engineering and related technical positions mainly in the UK.
Atkins specialist sourcing teams work closely with UK and Indian recruitment colleagues to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies with the aim of generating candidates, creating talent pools and delivering against recruitment and growth targets. As a Sourcing Specialist within this team you will use your knowledge of talent acquisition and sourcing strategies to play a pivotal part in delivering against Atkins UK recruitment targets.
- Create and maintain contact with talent communities for both active and passive candidates within Atkins UK core engineering skill-sets
- Utilise market-mapping techniques to understand where talent exists, keep up-to-date on market trends and provide strategic advice on how best to access talent
- Use a variety of direct candidate attraction techniques, including utilisation of job boards, Boolean searches, CV databases, referrals, social networking sites, search engine optimisation activity, etc., in order to drive candidates to Atkins website.
- Understand the recruitment priorities of the Atkins business to spot transferable skills and share candidates with the wider Recruitment Team.
- Maintain and develop Atkins recruitment database Workday which includes utilising this to maintain an active internal talent community.
- Engage with candidates to produce short-lists and long-lists as part of recruitment campaigns where required
- Actively improve ‘time-to-source’ metrics by spotting opportunities to enable more efficient access to talent
- Provide specialist resourcing advice to the recruitment community, HR contacts and line managers
- Able to demonstrate expertise within a recruitment environment gained within a corporate in-house or agency environment; including:
- Capability to advise on and deliver best practice in candidate attraction methodologies
- Experience of building, owning & maintaining talent pools, including our own internal talent pool
- Extensive experience in sourcing candidates using social media network
- Expertise in market research, talent mapping and research, utilising deep searching techniques
- A thorough knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Expertise in market mapping and research, utilising deep searching techniques
- Expertise in sourcing assignments in related consulting markets or a technical discipline.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns across geographically dispersed locations
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing packages – Word and Excel, and knowledge of using recruitment databases