Recruitment Lead - UK
Recruitment Lead - UK
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
How will you contribute to the team?
The individual will provide full life cycle recruiting, including interfacing with hiring managers to create and review requisitions, sourcing/screening candidates, participating in interviews when required, assisting managers with reference checks, developing competitive job offers and tracking candidates with International Standards. To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Develop successful working relationships with the wider recruitment community, HR teams and key business managers / directors, demonstrating a sound understanding of the requirements of the business.
- Working with the business in the UK to identify and define the resource requirements - obtain the necessary authorisation and working with the resourcers and establish the most appropriate and cost-effective recruitment strategies to meet the recruitment requirement.
- Manage and monitor internal applicant tracking system, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked and have a disposition reason.
- Consulting, advising & challenging the hiring managers on the selection of candidates throughout the end-to-end process, e.g. CV review, interview feedback, etc. ensuring best fit for the role.
- Manage multiple campaigns across geographically dispersed locations.
- Maintaining networks in critical technical sectors to facilitate effective passive recruitment.
- Developing advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal and external clients and / or business partners to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Analyse staffing trends and results for continuous improvement of our strategies and processes.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related discipline.
Proven track record/experience recruiting/staffing experience in a corporate, professional services/consulting, or high-tech industry.
- Prior experience of working in a Recruitment Managed Service environment (Preferably International support), RPO (recruitment process outsourcing) or an in-house recruitment team is advantageous.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of sourcing candidates utilising a variety of methods including networking, on-line and off-line advertising, internet search (data mining), database searching and the use of Web 2.0 methodology (Google AdWords/Social Media etc.) in addition to utilising relevant recruitment providers.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience of working with recruitment, ATS (applicant tracking system) or vacancy management systems e.g. Taleo, Workday, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills can build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Confident, diplomatic and tactful – demonstrating high levels of confidentiality.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Driven, highly organized with the ability to identify and focus on priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in UK Shifts.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs