This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Since 1911, we have been part of society’s progress on 5 continents … and we’re not done! Our teams bring together some of the most skilled professionals anywhere. People like you, who have the desire to stretch their talents. By joining SNC-Lavalin, you’re seizing the chance to grow with a leader in engineering and construction offering challenges that never cease to inspire. Take this opportunity to go further.
SNC-Lavalin Operations and Maintenance is recognized as one of Canada’s leading outsourced operations and maintenance solutions experts, a division of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., the largest engineering and construction firm in Canada, and one of the five largest in the world. We continue to grow our business globally.
Our team members across the country and the globe deliver superior service to every one of our clients. Our people are vital to our success, and we build teams that are second to none. Our team embraces challenges and is engaged in working together to contribute to our business objectives.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Regional Administrator will oversee all administration related to our contract supporting the Community Mail Box program within the Atlantic Provinces. Primary focus pertains to managing client data electronically, deploying work and processing vendor PO’s, high need for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provide administrative support where applicable including, but not limited to, composing correspondence, gathering data for report compilation and analysis, inputting and verifying data input in JDE One World operating system;
- Screen and redirect phone calls;
- Complete purchase orders, match POs to invoices, code invoices and batch them for processing.
- Prepare documents for final approval at Head Office;
- Ensure effective communication with clients; assist with preparation of reports, filing and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience, in a professional office environment setting;
- Post secondary education is an asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Exposure to JD Edwards is an asset;
- Good background in invoicing, accounts payable, and accounting practices;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Team player; able to work independently;
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to change;
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy;
- Previous knowledge of ISO procedures is an asset;
- Able to obtain required security clearance;
- Bilingualism is an asset
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power.
On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.