Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in the UK & Europe, is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing strong emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise.
Due to business growth we are looking for an exceptional Regional Director with strong and proven Infrastructure experience, notably for Rail and Highway projects, to take a lead position in our Leeds Transportation team. The individual must be ambitious, looking to progress quickly within our business who will play a key role in supporting the growth of our infrastructure team. The role will involve delivering and winning work with existing clients, including for a major Rail client, undertaking transformational regional projects along with growing our portfolio.
Based in Leeds and reporting to the responsible Director you will play an integral part in developing and delivering the business plan for this rapidly expanding team. You will manage and plan resources, innovate and foster a collaborative, professional and positive working environment along with delivering an appropriate role.
This role will be split between delivery, team leadership and business growth with the bias being growth and business development both externally with key strategic partners, new clients and internally across the entire SNC Lavalin business.
You will be specifically responsible for the delivery of major commissions and support the Director in recruiting high calibre individuals that will deliver excellence to our clients.
You will stimulate profitable growth for the team, act as a mentor to others and drive the performance of the business forward.
Specific Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define and implement a clear strategy for the development of the Leeds office
- Identification of key sectors and markets to pursue / exit (where to play)
- Identify opportunities for strategic recruitment and associated investments by the business, linked to the office development strategy
- Ensure appropriate engagement with the wider Faithful+Gould and Atkins/EDPM business, as determined by the strategy
- Develop a sound business plan and monitor progress against it
- Oversee all business development activity
- Ensure that a clear BD and Marketing strategy, aligned to the Business Plan, is developed
- Develop, monitor and review Key Account Management Plans for all key clients
- Monitor and manage all BD activity and associated expenditure
- Generate high quality thought leadership material for use on the website & in the market
Financial / Operational
- Maintain personal project delivery involvement and utilisation at 60%
- Delivery of financial targets for Leeds as defined in annual budget
- Secure year-on-year margin improvement on project delivery
- Monitor and control compliance with all key metrics, including (but not limited to):
- iGate Compliance
- Project Health Checks
- Risk register review and updates
- PSR Completion
- CRM Compliance
- Invoicing and managing provisions
- Manage all HR and staff matters
- Develop and action improvement plans resulting from the staff engagement survey,.
- Ensure annual and interim Performance and Development Reviews are undertaken with all employees in the Stoke Office.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory Skillport modules
- Develop succession plans for the office identifying both internal and external talent
Flexible to be office or site based as per the needs of the business and client. Role requires regular travel to client offices in York.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs