Regional Sales & Business Development Manager
Regional Sales & Business Development Manager
Region Sales & Business Development Manager
Why join us?
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offering for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and delivering the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects.
As a leading engineering company, we help our customers with turnkey substation solutions in the field of power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new company as it evolves and help shape it for the future. If you like new challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in working with other motivated professionals with expertise in the Substations EPC business, then this is the new opportunity for you.
To know more about the Linxon please click on the link below.
Purpose of the Job:
Linxon seeks to strengthen its market position in the Substation EPC market in the North America region for Utilities, Renewables, Rail & Data Center segments. This position will work closely with the HUB leadership team in Raleigh, NC and will contribute to the strategic growth objectives of the Business. The Business Development Manager will have specific focus on Utility, Renewable & Rail business in USA and will be part of Sales Team reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing for Linxon North America.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Achieve the sales & business development targets driving specific business opportunities and other strategic goals established by the HUB Team.
- Coordinate the effort with external stakeholders, negotiate the contracts with customers and maintain relationship with decision influencers.
- Assess Substation projects within various segments / regions and their fitness to meet Linxon business strategy & objectives.
- Screen prospects and opportunities to ensure focused on those with the highest probability of success being accountable for the result.
- Work as a capture team leader and drive sales and business development strategies including working with the Tendering team for creating suitable proposals.
- Develop and manage Player Maps, identify target pricing and award criteria.
- Lead pricing strategy, technical positioning, competitor analysis and selling Linxon value for key pursuits.
- Drive the complete BD/Sales cycle with our clients, from initial lead identification and Go/No-Go assessments through tendering, negotiation, risk review and contract closure.
- Work together with HUB Leadership team to originate / create deals that leverage Linxon offerings for selected opportunities regions/customers.
- Develop and implement a proper customer engagement plan identifying, create and efficiently manage key client relationships (Utilities & Renewable developers) with FES and Marketing Departments.
- Coordinate effort with HUB team to allow a streamlined communication channel towards main customers and stakeholders.
What will you contribute?
Experience Required –
- Business Development/Sales or Key Account Management experience.
- Proven technical experience in turnkey substations or power plants: > 5 years.
- Work experience in substations or power plants: 8 to 15 years.
- Turnkey Substation or related contract negotiation experience
- Proven experience closing >25 MUSD complex business transactions
- Experience winning utility & EPC contracts.
- Previous experience in sales or account management within the Utility or Renewables segments.
- Strong background in turnkey substations or turnkey electrification as well as a proven track record in sales business execution.
Skills and Behaviors Required –
- Ability to select partners for key partnership for penetration into key markets.
- Ability to accurate forecast business and work within company’s CRM, support monthly sales reporting and manage sales activities via CRM.
- Strong presentation skills for both internal executive and external customer facing meetings.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Other Position-Specific Characteristics –
- Anticipate at least 50% travel which may include weekend travel or evenings.
Education and Training Required –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other job-related discipline.
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now.
At Linxon, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Linxon, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs