SNC-Lavalin provides Programme Management Office (PMO) services on a large freight rail infrastructure project in Australia and a once-in-a-generation programme of infrastructure works connecting regional Australia to domestic and international markets and we are seeking a Risk Analyst to join the team!
As a Risk Analyst you will provide support to the Delivery Projects across all facets of the risk management process.
You will need to be confident analysing, directing, driving and problem solving. We would like you to be keen to take on new challenges, be enthusiastic and have proven experience.
- Supporting the maintenance of risks for the projects they are embedded within
- Supporting projects going through Stage Gates with the risk management deliverables
- Maintaining visibility of risk trigger points to facilitate risk profiling, timely drawdown of risk budget or retirement of risks.
- Using risk data to inform investment planning.
- Assisting with the identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions.
- Monitoring overall risk exposure and assess against the remaining Risk budget.
- Proactively managing the completion of management responses.
- Producing risk reports as required, in a timely manner, to support the effective communication of threat & opportunity status.
- Assisting in quantitative risk assessment (cost and schedule) to inform project contingency levels.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified or relevant qualifications recognised within the risk industry
- Strong experience within the area of risk analysis and management
- ISO31000:2018 knowledge
- Familiarity with large capital programs or projects with Rail infrastructure preferred
- Familiarity with web-based risk management databases
- Familiar with Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment
- Working understanding of an integrated risk management process (risk, cost and schedule) on a large program
- Experience in risk workshop facilitation
- Threat mitigation and opportunity exploitation
Why Join our team?
Our team is a diverse and driven group of individuals with leaders who are committed to the development of each employee. Our portfolio of projects across Australia is diverse, stimulating and continually growing due to our strong client relationships. We are excited about our future, now it’s your turn to be part of something big!
Joining today as a career with us opens up a world of possibilities - being part of a global organisation of over 50,000 employees, opportunities await you to collaborate with colleagues on international projects or use your skills and knowledge to create a winning combination for our clients across our other markets.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs