Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading project and programme management consultancy? Faithful+Gould is a leader in its field, operating at the forefront of the property, infrastructure, and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Due to continued success in securing work within the Property & Infrastructure Sector, we are looking for a highly motivated Risk Consultant to join our highly successful team in Bristol.
Our projects range in value from £10m to £20Bn+ with a variety of high-profile clients giving our team a diverse and exciting workload across a range of sectors.
- Support the development risk management approaches/systems for clients, incorporating best practice and procedures
- Deliver risk management services in a consistent, professional manner, exceeding client expectations
- Assist the Teams lead Risk Manager in the development of in-house project risk management processes, procedures and capability
- Assist the in support of bids and proposals
- Assist the wider UK F+G Risk Management team in business development of risk management services
- A recognised diploma or degree in construction or an engineering discipline, in project/risk management or be qualified by experience
- Working towards or recently qualified in with RICS or APM and considering or working towards a Risk qualification – eg. APM Risk Management, Institute of Risk Management
- A background in the construction industry would be desirable with experience of working on major infrastructure projects in at least one of the following sub-sectors: rail, energy, highways, aviation, industry and utility sectors
- Be able to demonstrate experience in conducting all aspects of project/programme risk management including:
- Initiating, developing and implementing risk management processes
- Facilitating workshops as part of the overall delivery of the risk process
- Conducting Qualitative Risk Analysis of risk data
- Undertaking Quantitative Risk Analysis including Schedule and Cost Risk Analysis
- Producing appropriate risk management reports from analysis to inform decision making
- Training/mentoring personnel to establish a risk management culture in an organisation
- Practical use and knowledge of industry risk management tools such as: ARM, Xactium, Primavera Risk Analysis, SafranRisk, @Risk, RiskPredict!
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Experienced in the application of Value Management (as a minimum, the candidate needs to demonstrate understanding of the VM process and how it is applied on projects)
- A broad understanding of Project/Programme Management methodologies and planning tools such as Primavera P6/MS Project
- An ability to develop client relationships and support the generation of business development opportunities.
- An ability to work with on commission with some supervision, both individually and as part of a team
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of a project/programme, both written and verbal
- Flexibility on being office or client / site-based
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not refer to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognises that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.salary - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.locationfreetext - en-GB **
Project, programme & cost management
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.description - en-GB **
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s largest project and cost management consultancies, employing over 2000 staff, with a turnover in excess of £70 million and an expanding office base in the Asia Pac
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.reference - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.expirydate - en-GB **
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs