This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s largest project and cost management consultancies, employing over 2000 staff, with a turnover in excess of £70 million and an expanding office base in the Asia Pacific region, Continental Europe, the UK and USA.
Due to the growth and opportunities that exist in the business we are looking to recruit a Risk Management Consultant to support the development of our Project Risk services throughout the UK and Europe in our the Nuclear Sector. This position will involve the development of capability through recruitment and training, as well business development and service delivery. There will be a requirement to work at client sites and elsewhere around the country.
The position will initially be based in the South West offices and construction sites.
- A recognized diploma or degree in either an engineering or construction discipline or be qualified by experience
- Expertise in all aspects of Risk Management
- A broad understanding of the Industry Sector
- Experience in the Oil+Gas, Pharmaceutical or Nuclear sectors would be advantageous
- A detailed understanding of Project Cost, Schedule, HSE Risk Analysis
- An ability to advise clients on all aspects cost estimates and ranges of accuracy
- The ability to both accept and delegate responsibility
- The ability to supervise subordinates including adequate planning, monitoring and control
- Client interface level of responsibility on a project basis in conjunction with senior grades
- An ability to work with the minimum of supervision and on own initiative
- An ability to communicate to both immediate superiors and subordinates
- Analytical and Management skills
- Flexibility on being office or site based
- Participation in a security vetting process to obtain BS and / or SC Clearance
- Competent in risk scheduling using Pertmaster, @Risk or similar
- Planning and leading risk workshops
- Facilitating and develop the risk systems for major clients to incorporate best practice and procedures
- Perform and support high level consulting assignments and project and programme reviews
- Contribute to business development for risk services
- Ensure the implementation of the client’s risk procedures.
Rewards & Benefits:
F+G offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.