Why join us?
We are Hiring! Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Henderson, NV Right of Way Group as a ROW Agent. Under direction, this position performs a full range of professional right-of-way acquisition or production functions, which may involve project scheduling and planning, negotiations, asbestos abatement, relocation, demolition, property valuation and cost estimating, technical analysis and consultation, as well as proposals and presentations. This position will report to the Right of Way Technical Manager.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Negotiates property acquisitions involving businesses, non-monetary benefits, and design issues. Reviews administrative settlements and recommends approval of settlements.
- Provides advisory services to displaced families and businesses, performs relocation planning activities, develops relocation housing payments, prepares and/or reviews relocation claim packages, and works with public agencies to provide for the needs of displaced individuals or businesses.
- Provides for the maintenance of facilities, develops asbestos abatement plans and oversees the demolition and removal of improvements on right-of-way projects.
- Performs appraisals or provides appraisal review support on a full range of real property parcels, including commercial and industrial properties. Provides project analysis and support in preparing right of way cost estimates for client projects.
- Interprets and communicates right-of-way policies and procedures in the technical areas of right of way. Prepares schedules, and provides other technical assistance to clients in the functional elements of right-of-way programs.
- Consults with planning, design, project management, surveying and environmental personnel to identify and resolve right-of-way impacts.
- Participates with client personnel in the selection of right of way consultants. Participates in the preparation of project proposals and in project presentations.
- Performs other duties as the supervisor may assign.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or other related field plus four years of professional experience in real estate, property management, or other related areas.
- Without a degree, fourteen years professional experience in real estate, property management or other related areas is required.
- Strong communication skills, good report writing skills, ability to analyze data and negotiate effectively.
- Management and public speaking skills desired.
- Good knowledge of state and federal procedures and statutes.
- Licensed by the state's Real Estate Commission and Appraisal Board.
- Exceptions must be approved by the Director of Operations or Group President.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs