Saudi National: Project Administrator
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The Project Administrator will be a key member of the team, who will provide administrative support to the Project Management Services team. They will be responsible for efficient application of processes and work plans. The role will report to the Program Director.
Accountable for the general organization and daily maintenance of Project Management Services Team for the Saudi Aramco Engineering and Project Management Services Contract.
Coordinate all administration activities e.g. tracking the resolution and closure of actions
Keeping all Project registers up to date.
- Be able to record minutes of meetings, and create and maintain action logs
- Be able to prepare various reports and progress updates
- General support to engineering discipline specialists, Design Coordinator and Project Engineers
- Performs such other duties as the Program Director may from time to time deem necessary
- Maintain Correspondence Log ensuring all correspondence is logged, tracked, distributed and actioned as required.
- Ensure all meetings and teleconferences are booked as required
- Responsible for the recording and typing of minutes of meetings
- Arranging any necessary snacks / lunches for meetings
- Completion of Purchase Orders
- Arrange travel for team members
- Organise team building functions
- Project filing, archiving as required
- Format weekly report
- Provide support to EPMS team as necessary
- Responsible for Administration function and service delivery to Saudi Aramco IPMT
Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts)
- Report directly to Program Director, and provide support to EPMS Team within the Saudi Aramco Onshore Capital Projects Management Team organization.
- Interface with project and engineering specialists within the EPMS team.
Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority
- Focal point for all correspondence for EPMS Team.
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include : Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Good IT skills, word, excel, etc.
- Good written and spoken English
- Work experience in the oil and gas industry would be an advantage
- Working towards Masters level qualification would be an advantage
- Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 22 working days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover.
- Company gratuity scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin.
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants