Scheduler (Industrial Sector)
Why join us?
Our Team is Growing. Faithful+Gould is looking for a self-starter and motivated Project Controls Professional to join our team in Spring Hill, TN. 4 years of experience supporting construction projects as project scheduler, cost analyst or project controls engineer in Industrial, Aviation, Higher Education or Commercial Construction. Experience working as Owner’s Representative is desired but not required.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Create project WBS and templates for project cost and schedule reporting.
- Create the CPM Schedule using Primavera P6 or MS Project.
- Perform periodic schedule updates, identify schedule risks and communicates with the project manager.
- Review contractor’s schedule using industry standards e.g. DCMA 14 points assessment.
- Gather project progress information and prepares weekly and monthly reports with support from the Project Manager.
- Monitor project costs and prepares project cost reports.
- Review contractors and vendors’ payment application for compliance with contract terms and accuracy.
- Regularly interacts with design and construction team to gather the information needed to perform the duties above.
- Able to communicate effectively and present to Clients and other stakeholders
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of CPM scheduling concepts and tools such as Primavera P6.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Certification with AACE is desired but not required, Standards, OSHA Standards and Environmental Regulations
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (i.e.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.). or
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
*** Please be advised that this posting is in reference to a future need and does not reflect any position(s) currently open within SNC-Lavalin or its affiliates. Should you wish to have your details entered into the corporate database to be considered for future projects, please submit your resume to this job posting.***
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs