Why join us?
Our Santa Clara team is growing!! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 5 years of experience as a Senior Scheduler on industrial project, we would like to connect with you. We are looking for specific experience preparing and updating bar chart or critical path method (CPM) schedules. We seek for career minded individuals who are looking for long term growth. This is an internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Develop pull plans with trade partners
- Developing and managing milestones and review scope
- Monitoring and reporting schedule deliverables on a recurring basis
- Running time impact analyses when needed to help stakeholders make key decisions on recovery
- Identify schedule items that don’t look reasonable and bring them to the project team
- Checking on-site progress of projects as directed, and updating P6 accordingly
- Ability to understand float and how to tie scope
- Integration of new and existing WBS based on realistic activity durations and logic
- Resiliency to adapt to constant changing schedule needs
- Comprehensive understanding of activity relationship primary constraint dynamic
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary
- Need to have clear understanding of man loaders or resource assignment to P6
- Weekly update with trade partners based on data date and publish schedules
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related experience
- 5+ year of Primavera experience is preferred, but not required
- Large capital construction projects experience is a plus, but not required
- Good MEP knowledge preferred
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities
- Must have excellent communication skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of cost and estimates is a plus
- Knowledge of visual basic is preferred but not required
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs