This vacancy has now expired... why not:
We have an urgent requirement to hire a Security Manager for one of leading project in Doha, Qatar. This role reports to the Operations Director of the project.
A competent Security manager to organize and oversee all security operations within the project. All security personnel will be under his command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Supervising, interviewing and training security personnel.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance.
- Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
- Preparing surveillance equipment maintenance schedules and facilitating repairs in a timely manner.
- Keeping up-to-date of new technologies and advancements in security services.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and security industry regulations.
- Investigate and resolve issues
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and enforcing access control measures.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures and surveillance equipment.
- Knowledge of security industry regulations.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
- Proven leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Arabic speaker is a preference)
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs