Senior Account Manager - Birmingham
Senior Account Manager - Birmingham
We are an internal visual and digital communications team within a world-leading design, engineering and project management consultancy.
‘Creative Design’, are looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to cover maternity leave on a twelve-month contact starting as soon as possible, reporting to the Head of Account Management.
The Account Management team are currently a team of 7 Account Managers and Project Mangers, based in Birmingham and Bristol. We’re an ambitious team, who add real value to our clients, projects and internal processes.
You will need to be a team player who enjoys a dynamic working environment, be pro-active, maximize the skillsets within the team and be on-top of client and market plans to ensure we’re always delivering the best outcomes for our clients.
As we’re such a diverse team, there will be opportunities to get involved in supporting the delivery of projects from creating a new brand that aims to solve the UK’s housing crisis to developing a gamified e-learning experience for the Ministry of Defence.
We currently work with clients such as Transport for London, East West Rail, Ministry of Defence, Highways England, Thames Water, EDF Energy, Faithful and Gould and our own global internal communications.
When restrictions are lifted, the role will be based in our central Birmingham office.
Reporting into the Head of Account Management, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning multi-discipline projects from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Acting as the key contact for clients. Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
- A key responsibility for the cover will be ensuring that all marketing activities are implemented as per the defined marketing strategy. You will have the support of the wider AM team to deliver this.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Leading new opportunities and account growth, developing current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
- Ensuring we’re adding value to our projects and the Atkins offering
- Being a pro-active leader of Creative Design value propositions – identifying client opportunities or investment tasks to enhance the Creative Design offering
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Working with the PM team to continuously assess working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale multi-discipline projects from brief through to delivery
- A leader that is able to guide, inspire and motivate team members and other project stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve the project objectives
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Project Management, please note that for complex projects you will be supported by a dedicated Project Manager.
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative flair and innovative approach
- Experience within a creative/digital environment
- Marketing strategy and implementation
The role will be based in Birmingham with occasional travel in the UK required.
About Creative Design
‘Creative Design’ is not your typical in-house team. We are a proactive and creative team of over 60 designers, developers, visualisers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists based across 8 offices, 7 in the UK and one in India. We deliver world class solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including MoD, EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2 and the Environment Agency. We work collaboratively with Atkins’ teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
Our design principles underpin everything we do. We’re problem solvers who are excited by working together to find a solution. We create bespoke communications which focus on bringing meaning to content, make information more accessible and add value to projects. We create and implement viable concepts that utilise technology in a way that enhances outcomes and creates efficiencies. We invest in innovation and focus on upcoming technologies.
Creative Design in the press
Rewards and Benefits
The Atkins standard benefits package can be found using the following link https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Atkins recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements
Cities & development
Senior Full Stack web developer - Glasgow, Warrington, Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol, Epsom, LondonThis is an exciting opportunity for a senior web developer based in our central Birmingham studio, to jo
Cities & development
Senior User Experience Designer - BirminghamAbout the Team‘Creative Design’ is not your typical in-house team. We are a proactive and creative team of over 60 designers, developers, visualisers, filmm
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs