Senior Architect - Content Creator
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The Design Transformation program covers all aspects of standardization and automation for the delivery processes across Atkins. As part of this endeavor, Design Re-use is being created and delivered to provide the benefit of standard content management to our global practices internally and to our key clients.
The BIM Content Creator will report to the Design Re-use Lead and work closely with the wider project teams well as EDPM global practices. The BIM Content Creator will form part of the team having responsibility for the day-to-day creation and editing of the Design Re-use libraries. The BIM Content Creator will have to ensure that the Design-Reuse service content is functional and that the content is of a consistent high quality.
- Other Duties Include
- Maintaining the content of the library.
- Liaise with Design Re-use lead, Content Checkers and Approvers to complete the content on-boarding process.
- Liaise with Practice Coordinators or similar in our client organisations to identify proposed content for the Service.
- Present proposed content to the Design Re-use lead for review pending inclusion into the Content Service.
- Creation of content for the library based on the Design Re-use lead recommendations.
- Undertake checking of Service Content created/edited by other Content Creators before being submitted for approval.
- Provide support to end-users of the system.
- Researching ideas for content development.
- Undertaking global (or partial) updates to all content.
- Excellent skills to become proficient in the use of all BIM platforms used within the EDPM for De Re-use
Formal Education and Certification
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a major engineering (B.Arch/B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering)
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of BIM processes and platforms.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more engineering disciplines.
- Proven track record in project delivery and team working.
- Experience in digital content creation, editing and checking in one or more of the following. GIS Platforms (such as ESRI, ArcGIS) and BIM Platforms (such as Revit, MicroStation, AECOSim , Civil 3D, Plant 3D). A thorough knowledge of Custom Revit family creation, parametric family creation, creating shared parameter and BIM object library creation.
- · Personal Attributes
- Be a highly positive team member, contributing to a team culture founded on openness, trust and respect.
- Strong sense of collaboration, valuing shared success and making a measurable contribution to that success.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be technology curious.
- Be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, immediate team and senior management.
- Be proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and drive in coordinating and carrying out tasks.