- Responsible for the production drawings and specifications (presentation and working drawings). Coordination of concept design, schematic design, detail design, tender and construction documents.
- Report to the Associate/Director on a regular basis regarding drawing design development issues, design queries, and design coordination issues.
- Report to the Associate/Director for all production work and to aim for excellence in design quality and documentation, and match or better Atkins QA standards.
- To conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- Responsible for the correctness and accuracy of your drawing work, quality, layout and notes by checking oneself and your teams, before review by the Director, as well as the coordination of drawings amongst the team and other disciplines.
- To alert the Associate/Director when elements of the design or details are not working and offer solutions to these.
- Be responsible for contract documentation, statutory submission, document production and Government discussions leading to approval.
- To show commitment to raising Atkins design standards.
- To keep abreast of the latest software enhancements to increase productivity and to share this knowledge with colleagues.
- To actively strive to improve your skills in design by looking for opportunities to further prove yourself whenever you see such opportunities arise. Always discuss and agree any such initiatives with the Associate/Director before proceeding.
- Minimum B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc in Architecture (min 5 to 6 years of university study).
- A minimum of 6 years' post graduate experience will be considered as Senior Architect.
- Professional Qualifications HKIA and registration ARB HK.
- Working knowledge of codes and regulations, with minimum 2 years working experience of statutory submissions in HK.
- Knowledge of the following software is imperative: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit, Microstation as well as MS Word, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Hong Kong International Airport work experience preferred
- Willing to work at construction site
Cities & development
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India a
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs