Senior Architect - Landscape
Senior Architect - Landscape
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins, member of SNC Lavalin is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design Consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi-disciplinary technical services to the built environment, Atkins Transport Planning are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
Consultancy Practice of the Transportation Division of Atkins in India supports Atkins’ various overseas operations, including those located in the India, UK, Europe, Middle East and North America.
Covid -19 Update for India
We’re committed to our vision of People. Drive. Success!
This implies that our Recruitment team would still be actively involved in the hiring and would contact the deserving candidates, once we start proceeding towards normalcy.
The below mentioned jobs, are open to those who wish to take up new assignments, once the pandemic subsides as we pave way for more futuristic openings, spanning our various disciplines/departments.
The applicants are requested to apply to only one relevant job posting as this would enable the recruiters to screen the applications, comprehensively and then get in touch with them.
Looking for a top-class architect:
- 10+ Years of Experience.
- Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from universities of International repute is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Landscape Architecture
- Must have experience in Leading Studios.
- Should be capable in Managing a Team.
- Should always look for Growing Teams
- Should have Good education background
Role & responsibilities:
- Take ownership and lead, small to medium landscape design/pubic realm projects and work packages under the supervision of Senior Landscape Architects/Urban Designers.
- Draft technical reports and contractual documents, of acceptable technical and presentation quality with minimum guidance.
- Work to a program for the project and proactively advise Senior team members of any issue which affects the efficient completion of the project.
- Set out / agree design standards and parameters with senior team members.
- Check the work of team members and ensure the quality of deliverables meet the Atkins standards of delivery and client expectations.
- Willing to undertake and where required lead interdisciplinary technical co-ordination.
- Evaluate tender documents.
- Responsible for completion of specifically assigned tasks to time and cost.
- Assign work to Graduate (Landscape Architects or urban designers),BIM technicians and Administrative staff.
- Use business related software independently with ability to guide work of junior team members.
- Successful in identifying and following through on leads/suggestions associated with additional work prospects on the projects they are involved with.
- The individual will be required to travel at times to the different Atkins office and sites globally and interface with the team based there.
- Looking for a top-class architect with 10+ Years of Experience.
- A Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from universities of International repute is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Landscape Architecture or Architecture will be considered, if they can showcase relevant experience in Landscape Design Project Stages. Including Design, Documentation and site implementation.
- Chartered candidates shall have an added advantage.
- Must have good experience delivering Landscape Design/Public Realm projects in the public or the private realm.
- Must be familiar with design, tender and construction processes. International experience of the UK, the ME or the APAC regions will be considered an added advantage.
- Must be competent in design detailing and construction techniques.
- Must be conversant of the evolving standards of the profession primarily with respective to collaborative and multi-disciplinary design.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, Adobe CS5, MS Office, Sketch up and Google Pro. Advanced experience of BIM related software in Landscape Design/Infrastructure works will be considered an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Capable of working on own initiative or as part of a larger multidisciplinary team.
- Have a logical and organized approach to project delivery and able to follow instructions and guidance by senior team members.
- Be aware of the effect of delivery time on financial performance and proactively manage time, resources and budget on a project.
- Able to identify and communicate concerns of the project/team to immediate Line Manager.
- Able to discuss career goals and aspirations.
- Willingness to share information and knowledge with team members.
- Demonstrate initiative and basic leadership skills to give directions in a small work group.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Be able to work with limited supervision
- Be able to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers
- Be able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Have experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment
- Knowledge in French would be an advantage.
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We are an accredited Investor in People and run a Continuous Development Programme.
We in Atkins believe that people matter the most and this belief of ours has led to instilling a culture that embraces people irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs