Senior Business Analyst/Modeler (BI/Analytics)
Senior Business Analyst/Modeler (BI/Analytics)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
As a Business Analyst your responsibility is understanding the vision of the business and translating that vision into understandable requirements for the development teams. You are going to interact with business users and subject matter experts, project management, technical development, quality assurance, and end user.
This role will help grow and improve the portfolio of Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions and it will actively contribute at improving the business using data insights.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Understand and document complex business processes in an environment having many Enterprise Applications used by various sectors.
- Ensure the requirements are correctly implemented by the development teams and they are using the right data sources.
- Facilitate development of solutions that combine knowledge of business processes and issues, technological options, and process facilitation techniques.
- Passionately demonstrate internally and externally how data insights fuel transformation while showcasing the value of the existing business intelligence solutions.
- Exceptional cross-team collaboration and communicator. Partner with key stakeholders in the organization to drive AA&BI role clarity and effective cross-team collaboration.
- Identify and document data insights best practices to further grow the success of the AA & BI team.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, finance, equivalent education, and experience may be substituted for a degree.
- 10+ years of experience in a JD Edwards Enterprise One ERP or Oracle EBS environment with significant hands-on business experience working and supporting in finance, capital asset management or procurement modules required.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) desired.
- Change: 2+ years of experience implement change management required.
- Collaboration: Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers required.
- Communication: Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Data modeling: 5+ years creating logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy required.
- Strong understanding of the Business Intelligence concepts like data warehouse, data platform, reports, dashboards required.
- Experience with a variety of relational database servers is preferred - Oracle, SQL Server required.
- Proven ability to capture the customer’s requirements and mapping them to existing enterprise systems needs to technical solutions required.
- Significant experience in data conversions and master data management experience defining, testing, and troubleshooting JD Edwards Enterprise One/Oracle EBS to 3rd party system data interfaces required.
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results required.
- Demonstrated competency in project planning and delivery required.
- Prior work experience in project oversights methods and standards desired.
- Active involvement in the delivery of BI related solutions to real world application required.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes.
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.).
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs