Senior Business Development Manager
It’s an exciting time to be joining the SNC Lavalin family, as we continue to experience significant growth within our Resources sector. To continue building on this growth in project work we are looking to speak to candidates who have significant experience in business development in the Oil & Gas sector across the UK & Europe.
- Build, develop and broaden relationships with existing and new clients. Ensure that existing clients are managed to effectively maximise potential future revenues for the European region.
- Research and identify potential new clients to remain focused on business development opportunities.
- Identify and qualify for new opportunities which are aligned to the business strategy and which result in high levels of successful conversion, while delivering key individual objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Empowerment, leadership and clear direction. Must be an established team player, accountable and able to work under pressure with clear objectives. A flexible and agile approach is required.
- Rationale required to create a compelling and logical process for pursuing work opportunities, with the ability to eliminate distractions of blue-sky prospects.
- This role covers all CIS countries, with regional therefore a significant amount of travel is required to clients, sites, office and potentially offshore
- Graduate in either technical or recognized business degree, ideally an MBA or MSc.
- Career within the international Oil & Gas industry
- In depth knowledge of Oil & Gas services
- Knowledgeable in various types of contracts within the oil & gas industry
- Demonstratable business development success within the Oil & Gas industry in this region
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop long term and successful client relationships