Senior Civil 3D Designer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins (member of the SNC-Lavalin Group) is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company. It is presently owned by the Canadian construction firm SNC-Lavalin and is headquartered in London, UK.
Protected, uninterrupted utility networks are the ‘lifeblood’ of our nation, essential to the functional demands of our population. We recognize that the complexity associated with utilities requires a unique set of skills and an appreciation of the technical domain.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies, we have been helping to shape best practice in the utility industry, whilst building long-term trusted relationships with our clients to help plan projects more efficiently and safely.
You will be required to:
- To work as part of Atkins’ BIM/CAD team under Water and Environment
- To assist in delivering a range of projects relating to water and wastewater infrastructure design and planning
- To train new staffs in the team.
- Take new challenges and initiatives.
- Develop project deliverables, particularly drawings and reports in accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements.
- Knowledge of BIM.
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable record of developing technical drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit and experience working in water and wastewater industry, including;
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- 8 - 12 years AutoCAD, Civils3D Cad, Micro station, Revit and detailing experience involving work associated with Water projects.
- Extensive experience of detailing water and wastewater infrastructure (pipe networks, long sections, pumping stations, drainage network and CSO) drawings using Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D .
Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers. Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
The position is to be based in Bengaluru