Senior Cost Manager
Senior Cost Manager
Our Bay Area team is growing! We are seeking a Senior Cost Manager with aviation sector experience. This will be a senior position interfacing with the client, providing cost management services, including but not limited to invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management, close out administration, earned value and value engineering. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Providing accurate and contemporary project cost information to the Project Controls Manager and / or client.
• Supervising and leading a team of cost managers / engineers.
• Oversees project cost inputs and outputs / deliverables including accuracy, quality and timeliness of the deliverables.
• Interfaces on a regular basis with project team, stakeholders and client.
• Assist in the role-out and implementation of client approved cost management software and have input into developing the cost management processes to be utilized on the project.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field
• Seven years’ relevant experience
• Major Capital Improvement Programs experience or Multimillion-dollar construction project experience, at least two years airport development / aviation project experience.
• Must have strong cost management, and estimating skills, as well as the communication skills necessary to interface with external engineering, architectural and construction firms, suppliers, the management team and other organizations within client organizations.
• Must be able to use A/E and CM cost and/or schedule information to evaluate project status.
• Must have experience in developing budgets, cash flows, and/or schedules.
• OSHA 10 hour preferred
• Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of current industry standard software, including cost management software and databases.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement below https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice
Our Latest Articles