Senior Deltek Administrator
Senior Deltek Administrator
Senior Deltek Administrator
Why join us?
We are hiring! The Senior Deltek Administrator is an integral part of our team that position will be responsible for the overall day-to-day support and administration of the Deltek Enterprise Suite. This position is based out of our office in Oak Ridge, TN and reports to the Director of Information Technology.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- The Senior Deltek Administrator will serve as the primary Software as a Service (SaaS) administrator and will initially be fully engaged with activities related to the in-progess implementation of a Deltek Hosted Costpoint ERP solution. The implementation project includes the Costpoint Enterprise Core Modules; Deltek Time & Expense (T&E) and other Deltek Costpoint modules; and Hyland On-base IA Connect, Post implementation, the position will be directly responsible for the administration support of key processes, IT and change management initiatives, and business application implementations.
- This individual will be championing and supporting Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E), supporting systems/tools, integrations and driving innovation across the company. This position will require periodic night/ weekend work to support month-end closing activities and special projects of the Deltek Enterprise Suite.
- The Senior Deltek Administrator will support the user community with troubleshooting of issues and work closely with internal management to understand complex business processes and requirements. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in Deltek Costpoint ERP, Cognos, Hyland OnBase and Oracle.
- This position will report directly to the Director of Information Technology.
- Remote work location will be considered.
- Participate in activities related to implementation and support of the Costpoint ERP system.
- Serve as the primary interface for all Deltek and Oracle projects and system related issues. Current technology platform comprised of the following technology stacks: Deltek Costpoint, Time & Expense (T&E), CMI, Cognos, Hyland OnBase, Cobra EVMS, Oracle and MS SQL Server databases.
- Work closely with FP&A, Accounting, Contracts, Human Resources, and business operations users to understand complex reporting requirements and develop Costpoint Business Intelligence (CBI) reports in compliance with those requirements.
- Perform comprehensive Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time & Cognos Analytics (CBI) administration, security, and user support
- Provision user accounts and adjust application access for existing users based on requests received. Monitor termination reports received to deactivate users in the system in accordance with the current policy.
- Liaise with Finance and IT Departments to ensure compliance with user provisioning internal controls for the financial systems.
- Continuously identify operational efficiencies to increase application and user experience.
- Responsible for application administration including researching and resolving issues, creating and maintaining hierarchies, write or modify basic calculation scripts or business rules, execute processes such as deploying data and updating variables, and maintain mapping of source data from local source systems to the financial reporting systems.
- Primary point of contact for Costpoint patches; serve as technical lead on patch and application testing and updates.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Deltek Service Desk requests and approve data modification scripts when troubleshooting application issues via support cases with Deltek Customer Care team.
- Provide user-based guidance, training & support when needed on the core functionality of the Costpoint modules.
- Responsibility for updating rate information, close calendar updates, etc.
- Other Deltek/IT related duties as assigned.
What will you contribute?
- IT Professional with a Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field, with 6+ years of experience in application administration and a background in Accounting is required; however an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in may substitute for education on a year for year basis.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
- Deltek Product Certification is highly recommended.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is preferred
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator is preferred.
- OnBase Certified Advanced System Administrator (OCASA) is preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The ability to qualify for a Department of Energy Q Level Security Clearance.
- 6+ years of experience with all aspects of technical support for Costpoint and Deltek Time & Expense (TE) systems. This includes system upgrades, planning, design, SOX/Audits as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE databases and concepts – ERD, working/temp tables, etc.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Must be comfortable working directly with system users.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently in a medium/high stress environment.
- Outstanding time management skills and the flexibility to be on-call to address and resolve unexpected systems and technical emergencies.
- Must be willing to cross train and share knowledge to enhance the overall quality of the services delivered to the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in the following is a plus: Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Cognos, Cobra, Hyland OnBase, Oracle, MS SQL, .NET, IBM Planning Analytics/TM1, VBA Scripting Skills
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs