Senior Desk Side & Technology Support Analyst
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The Senior Desk Side and Technology Support Analyst is the onsite point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Their role is to provide second line support for the Atkins Business. They are responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
- Manage and prioritize 2nd line incidents and requests according to defined SLAs (within specific regions) - ensure 100% adherence to RFS & INC Best Practice guidelines
- General troubleshooting of the Atkins desktop computing environment based on incidents service requests logged via the Global Service Desk.
- Deploy desktop computers and peripherals, record and track assets during deployment according to Group Is standards and workflow procedures
- Maintain service excellence by providing customers with continual and regular updates throughout the management of their incidents and requests
- Ensure colleagues take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Troubleshooting a range of technology and telephony issues: investigating, diagnosing faults, and working through to resolution
- Own, monitor and maintain equipment rooms to comply with Group IS and QSE standards
- Support the set-up of new offices, sites or projects across the local region
- Management of Service Now ‘Stock Rooms’ and ownership of goods receipting process
- Responsible for the recycling of all redundant IT equipment and technologies, ensuring correct disposal according to Asset Disposal Policy
- Act as an escalation point for 2nd Line support issues
- Ensure maintenance of all local equipment rooms and conference room IS facilities, mitigate risks arising from audits, fire, safety or other risk assessments
- Act as an escalation point for local service issues
- Escalate and track issues with vendors and other internal support teams to troubleshoot problems with hardware and software
- Daily analysis of reports indicating tickets outside of SLA with local team