Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies. Due to continued growth in the workload of our successful Water business, we are recruiting Wastewater Modellers at all levels across our India offices.
The successful candidate will join a team of hydraullic modellers and civil engineers and play in its expansion and projects delivery.
- Work as part of Atkins’ Wastewater (WW) team
- Lead the delivery of a range of projects relating to sewerage/storm network modelling, drainage infrastructure design and planning from Bangalore/Gurgaon offices.
- Lead day to day liaison with our UK PMs and engineers to ensure project deliverables are developed in accordance with client scope, budget, timescales and quality requirements.
- Drive innovation and digital delivery culture to the next level.
- Carryout check and review of the projects, assuring quality delivery right first time.
- Support the technical development of Engineers, Technicians and Graduates.
- Support the Team Leader with resource and other management duties.
- Provide support to business development activates like bid preparations, presentations to potential clients etc.
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding of UK urban drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or MSc in Geology/Geography from a recognized University.
- Over 10 years of experience in the water and wastewater consultancy industry with exclusive experience of over 8 years in UK/Europe urban drainage modelling industry
- Demonstrable experience of leading hydraullic modelling projects is mandatory.
- Experience of using hydraulic modelling software i.e InfoWorks CS/2D/ICM is mandatory
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) e.g. MapInfo, ArcGIS
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in English
- Knowledge of other Hydraulic and hydrological application software like Windes, Bentley, HEC RAS etc.
- Professional accreditation from ICE or CIWEM.
- Value addition through innovations and automation in project delivery.
- Knowledge of GIS automation – MapBasics, Python, R script etc.