Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical
Experience: 8-13 years of basic and detail engineering experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery, & Petrochemical industry. Candidates having experience in Reputed Engineering Consulting Companies preferably in the field of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas.
- Job Knowledge: International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Mechanical Static.
- Basic awareness of quality management system and procedures
- General understanding of project management and control procedures
- Mechanical work flow
- Project Mechanical Deliverables
- Understanding of Design and detailed engineering of Static Equipments such as Column, All types of Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks (Fixed and Floating Roof), Pressure Vessels, etc.
Complete the following:
- Prepare or review of all discipline engineering and design deliverables such as equipment list, technical specifications, datasheets, BOM, etc.
- Prepare or review static calculations for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Prepare or review mechanical data sheet for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Prepare or review technical specifications for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Requisitions for quotation and for purchase
- Review vendor quotations for compliance with project requirements
- Participate in project design reviews
- Prepare with cost/manpower estimates, bid evaluations and project proposals
- Perform inter-discipline squad checks (esp. process, piping, civil, electrical and instrumentation)
- Perform technical audits and quality reviews
- Vendor document review for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Nozzle Pro
- Excel Spreadsheet
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Identify/report technical concerns and solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Client Focus
- Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making in own work area
- Problem analysis and resolution