Senior Finance Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The position of Senior Finance Manager on a PMC project in KSA will manage a team of finance, revenue compliance, administration, IT and marketing professionals to ensure all the Employers requirements are fulfilled.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Plan, supervise and manage his team member’s activities related to finance, revenue compliance, administration, IT and marketing.
- Assist the Employer to prepare the annual budget and update the 10 year forecast.
- Manage revenue collection.
- Perform third party and stakeholders management as well as liaise with Client representatives.
- Bachelor degree in Finance.
- Preferably a post graduate qualification in a related field.
- Solid experience and qualifications in finance and auditing/revenue compliance.
- Preferably possesses a membership of a professional body such as CPA/CMA/ACCA.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 12 years management experience in finance and administration.
- Technical knowledge in finance and auditing/revenue compliance.
- Preferably has Consultative experience.
SKILLS & APTITUDES
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Client management skills
Our Latest Articles