Senior Group Engineer/Principal
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
PHE- Senior Group Engineer ( G13)
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects on multidisciplinary projects.
- Applies professional knowledge and experienced judgement and independently design complex projects
- Develop concept, schematic and detailed designs for all types of projects and work on multidisciplinary team on very large project.
- Shall check and carry out independent reviews of work done by the team.
- Provide technical direction and on the job training to junior members of the team.
- Able to present their technical work and that of their team on the project.
- Provide site backup on technical/design issues, where required
- Shall ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between all the disciplines.
- Managing one’s own time and time of others reporting to them.
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities, but will not have formal client or sales accountability.
- Responsible for compliance with Atkins QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical or Environmental engineering from a recognised Institute with a minimum of 18 years of relevant industry experience or Masters from recognised institute with a minimum of 15 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proficient in sustainable engineering practices and also software’s such as EPANET, Loop etc.
- Knowledge of software’s such as Hevacomp, Autowater, sewer CAD etc
- Knowledge of Fire protection & detection systems.
- In addition to proficiency in Indian standards, shall have working knowledge of atleast one of the international codes of practice such as British, American, IPC, NFPA etc.
- Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage.
- Membership of institutes such as IPA, IWWA, CIBSE etc.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT-MEP, current construction practices and contracting standards.