Senior HR Officer / HR Partner
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin group, is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
Atkins is a people business. We know that our success is due to the hard work and dedication of our worldwide team of experts. Working for Atkins will give you the opportunity to acquire a unique breadth of experience across sectors. We seek technical excellence and innovation, with the goal of exceeding the expectations of our clients on each and every project. We are proud to have created a collaborative culture and continuous learning environment in which our people thrive, and we’re always looking for talented professionals to join our team.
• The purpose of this role is to provide HR expertise and work with the leadership team to define, deliver and implement the people strategy and annual plan.
• This role provides an exciting opportunity for you to make a difference and shape the way we deliver HR solutions, supporting business leaders in getting their people priorities right.
• As the face of HR for business, you will be the one-stop primary go-to person for business leaders for all their HR needs.
• You will work closely with the functional centres of excellence and HR shared services team across different locations to deliver HR services to the business.
• You will participate in regular business meetings, shape the people priorities of the business, coach business managers and influence change.
• You will be responsible for collating information for management reports and HR analytics.
• You will have a proven track record in establishing credible relationships with leadership teams, organisational and cultural change initiatives and creating and implementing HR plans.
• You will have at least 6 years of relevant HR experience in a multi-national organization
• You’ll have successfully operated in a large complex environment and be driven to play a key role in business improvement with demonstrable experience working within the context of complex, matrix organisations.
• You are a team player with experience in project managing initiatives, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders including the ability to constructively challenge those in more senior positions.
• You are emotionally intelligent and able to coach and influence senior colleagues, operating with an understanding of the wider employment, skills and training landscape and work in a collaborative way.
• You are flexible, self-motivated and possess strong presentation skills.
• You are well organized with a strong commitment to quality and timeliness.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resume to Arpan.email@example.com
Hong Kong Gateway Office
Hong Kong Office