Senior Infrastructure Analyst
- Work closely with Infrastructure Analyst, Owner business entities and 3rd parties to ensure systems are functioning and operating at optimal efficiency levels.
- Ensure that any and all changes to the infrastructure are correctly documented and recorded and are available to all necessary personnel as and when they are required. Be the "go-to" person should queries arise in relation to telecommunication plant and equipment.
- Minimum ten years telecommunications experience
- Must have RCDD certification or Electrical Engineering degree
- Must carry at least 2 of the following:
- FOA CFOD, CFOS/D, CFOS/O or CFOT
- BICSI DCDC, RCDD or ESS
- CNET CNIDP, CNCI (Copper Cabling and Fiber Optic Cabling), CDCM or CNIT
- Comm scope or TE course certificates
- Fluke Versiv Certified Cabling Test Technician Training (CCTT)
- Draka Certified Engineers Program