Senior Integration Engineer
Senior Integration Engineer
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
Atkins IT Services has developed an operating model to evolve the way IT services are provided to the company, moving from a ‘Business as Usual’ focus to an organisation driven by a joint technology roadmap with the business and enabling business value. Here, the key focus areas include getting the basics right, being a true partner to the business, information assurance & security, career management for our staff, and supporting the organization on its digital journey.
Integration Engineer to support the delivery of multi-organisational integration projects and enterprise data-warehouse (including MDM, ODS and historic, modelled data).
The ideal candidate will be an experienced software developer with a background in building data pipelines, who enjoys optimising systems as well as building them from the ground up. The position holder will support our software developers, architects and analysts on initiatives and will ensure the optimal delivery architecture is applied throughout ongoing and future projects.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain optimal integration solutions including data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using on-premise SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build, using Power BI outputs that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the business leaders, product & data teams to assist with technical issues and support their infrastructure need.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries and compliant with client requirements where necessary.
- Be highly self-motivated and ambitious.
- Be able to work with limited supervision.
- Be able to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers.
- Be able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Have experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
- Knowledge in French would be an advantage.
What will you contribute?
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience is required.
- At least 2+ Experience with Azure cloud services: Web Apps, Hybrid Connections, Storage, Application Insights, Containerization, Azure Active Directory, Azure Automation, Key Vault, SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Power BI.
- Good Experience with on-premise SQL services: SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- A successful history of using DevOps best practises including backlog management, Source Control (Git), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) with Azure DevOps.
Experience delivering integration solutions using modern software technologies and techniques:
- Backend Technologies: ASP.NET Core using C#, Entity Framework Core.
- UI Technologies: AngularJS, Angular (TypeScript), Razor Pages, Blazor.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencie
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India a
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs