Senior Landscape Architect
Senior Landscape Architect
Why join us?
We are hiring! Atkins is currently seeking a Landscape Architect to join our growing Planning and Landscape Architecture groups in Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando, FL.
Atkins Landscape Architects provide leadership and guidance in shaping the Vision for tomorrows urban and rural spaces. The position offers the opportunity to engage and join diverse professionals in the pursuit of excellence. You will provide creative input to project design and collaborate with our design teams to provide project expertise and creative solutions.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning and landscape architecture, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Plan, design and permit of landscape architecture, land development and planning projects
- Create and develop planning and design concepts for complex projects
- Graphic illustration for design communication
- Project team design leadership
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture required
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in landscape architecture/design
- Licensed Landscape Architect required
- Understanding of CADD/Graphic Suites production software
- AutoCAD and MicroStation abilities desired
- Adobe Graphic Suites including Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Illustrative rendering software knowledge including Lumion or other software a plus
- Land F/X
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take on task management responsibilities and work well independently and within a team
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on transformational design projects of various sizes focused on quality and sustainability
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs