Senior Landscape Architect
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Landscape Design Group in our Orlando, FL office as a Senior Landscape Architect.
Under direction, applies full competency in conventional landscape architectural work and broad knowledge of precedents in functional area of assignment. Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of landscape architectural work in part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Prepares landscape architectural plans and renderings.
- Writes reports and specifications.
- Supervises the preparation of landscape architectural plans and checks plans, estimates and calculations performed by junior landscape architects.
- Consults vendors and evaluates/selects plants and landscaping materials.
- Inspects project development in the field.
- Monitors project budgets.
- May occasionally assist in the management of projects.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture. This level may be achieved by Landscape Architects with four years experience w/Bachelor's or three years experience w/Master's degree; typical incumbent has six to seven years' experience.
- Strong technical writing, computer and communication skills; may be eligible for project management training.
- Registration as a licensed Landscape Architect required.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data here: http://www.snclavalin.com/en/files/documents/policies/privacy-statement_recruitment_en.PDF
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.
Our Latest Articles