Senior Lead - Global Mobility Compensation
Senior Lead, Expatriate Payroll and Taxes, Global Compensation.
Corporate Human Resources - Global Mobility
- Assist with compensation accumulation for expatriate payroll compliance;
- Review / manage / reconcile home/host compensation, expense and vendor payments data;
- Build and foster relationships with key stakeholders including payroll Managers and Global Mobility operations;
- Manage data input in expatriate payroll systems and tools;
- Work with external vendors to manage expatriate payroll reporting and compliance;
- Assist with the set-up of expatriate payroll requirements in new countries;
- Support expatriate tax team with preparation of compensation breakdowns.
- Support projects on compensation, payroll and tax
- Report budget and actual assignment costs data on active assignments
- To assist on cost estimates and other tax matters
Skills / Experience Required
- 7-9 years’ experience working in Global payroll and tax, Global compensation etc
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent, in an appropriate discipline.
- Strong analytical skills and numerically competent with high attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Assignment Pro would be added advantage
- Resilient and can maintain enthusiasm and commitment to deliver results in face of difficulties;
- Strong customer focus with drive to deliver an excellent customer experience always;
- Experience of working successfully on simultaneous projects;
- Effective organization, planning and coordination skills;
- Effective skills in written communications, reporting, analysis
- The incumbent must be discrete, trustworthy and dependable.