Senior Lead - Talent Sourcing
The Recruitment Centre of Expertise supports the Atkins & F+G businesses in the UK in all aspects of talent attraction and candidate selection. We have a newly created role for a Senior Sourcing lead to join us to oversee the sourcing specialists’ team in our Bangalore office.
As part of this role you will be working in close partnership with the Head of Recruitment Recruitment partner, Senior Recruitment Leads and the UK based Talent attraction team to ensure successful delivery of candidate attraction and group wide initiatives.
Oversee a team of sourcing specialists that will be responsible for utilising market-mapping techniques to advise UK Hiring managers where current talent exists and ensure that the UK Managers are kept up to date on market trends and providing advice on the best attraction methods.
The sourcing specialists’ team will create and maintain contact with talent communities for both active and passive candidates within the UK core engineering skill sets.
Within the role you will be expected to guide and motivate the sourcing team to source profiles through direct sourcing methods, screen and engage with candidates in the UK market. Whilst providing ongoing coaching to the team to leverage best practices and technologies to develop an effective pipeline of talent for both current and future vacancies.
As the Senior Sourcing Lead, you will take ownership of ensuring that the sourcing team will be responsible for the delivery of quality attraction methods to support the wider recruitment team and for the delivery of best candidates for the UK business. Delivery will be measured against agreed service level agreements.
- You will have experience in a similar role or can demonstrate excellent sourcing ability through various attraction methods including but not limited to LinkedIn, Job boards and database utilization.
- Experience in managing a large team within ideally an inhouse role with the ability to work with clients and internal teams to listen, understand requirements, prioritize issues and proactively communicate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to build rapport, build consensus, set and manage clear expectations with team members and client stakeholders.
- Estimate work schedule resource loading build plan track and deliver to plan
- People management understand associate aspirations competency enhancement and career development
- Must be able to manage multiple, often competing, priorities and requests effectively.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Teams and have extensive knowledge of using recruitment databases.