Senior Manager - Third Party Due-Diligence
Senior Manager - Third Party Due-Diligence
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a globally fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin’s employees are proud to build a world that matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil & gas, nuclear, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power.
Senior Manager, Third Party Due Diligence
- Reports directly to the Head, Integrity Program
- Manage the Compliance Assessment Team (CAT)
- Offer guidance and support on a daily basis
- Provide the team with training and feedback
- Draft guidance notes for the team
- Ensure the successful operation of compliance of all Third-Party Due Diligence related processes with the support from the Compliance Assessment Team (CAT)
- Perform and oversee benchmarking initiatives for the Integrity program;
- Manage all monitor obligations and requests relating to Third Party Due Diligence;
- Perform an audit on the Integrity Investigation controls as part of the Integrity Control Framework (ICF) and report observations and recommendations;
- Reimagine and drive the implementation of new engaging tools & platforms for employees globally including data-driven, technology-based anti-corruption solutions with expanded sophistication and scalability
- Evaluate current systems, structure and processes for continuous improvement, recommend and design improvements based on organizational needs.
- Proactively initiate assistance, research and solve problems, deliver solutions and track progress until final resolution is achieved.
- Oversee the management of every aspect as it relates to Systems within the department: surveys, budget, resources, use of qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure program successes, ROI, etc.
- Implement reliable and automated reporting processes
- Ensure that an efficient process and tools are being provided globally to perform third party due diligence for suppliers, including business partners, and clients. The process includes more specific enhanced due diligence when needed, especially for high-risk business partners;
- Facilitate the identification and implementation of data analytics related solutions and KPIs to enable informed decision making
- Represent SNC-Lavalin's Integrity Program externally by participating in outreach activities and speaking opportunities as they related to compliance risks and third-party management.
- Support the Head, Integrity Program in all other relevant Integrity initiatives as and when required.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, law or any pertinent field
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of compliance experience, involved in Third Party Due Diligence process
- Leadership experience will be considered as an asset
- Proficiency in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Third Party Due Diligence System
- Maturity, teamwork, problem solving and professionalism.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to adapt to change in a rapidly expanding dynamic organization.
- Ability to remain composed in stressful situations.
SNC-Lavalin Group develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
Rewards and benefits
SNC-Lavalin Group offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
SNC-Lavalin Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
SNC-Lavalin Group recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs