Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
- BE/B Tech/ Diploma from a reputed institute. CCIE or CCNP in Routing and Switching with 6 to 7 years of progressive experience in an enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of the OSI model. Extensive experience in routing using BGP and OSPF on various types of connectivity – both local and international. Experience with IPV6 is preferred. Extensive experience in switching using Nexus, 6500/4500/3850 and in implementing VPC, VSS. Experience in implementing redundancy and high availability at different layers.
- Good understanding of configuring Solarwinds, Netflow
- KPI Management
- Experience in Riverbed Steelhead. SteelConnect would be advantageous
- AeroHive Wifi configuration and troubleshooting
- Automation, Scripting
- Monitoring, Reporting and Capacity Analysis using Solarwinds, Netflow
- Experience in deployment and operations of enterprise Wifi using Aerohive and implementation of 802.1x, EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAP-V2 authentications.
- Familiar with Cisco ACS 5.4 or later in distributed deployment design and creating authentication using RADIUS, TACACS for various wired and wireless services.
- Familiarity with ITIL, Service Now or Remedy. Experience with monitoring platforms preferably Solarwinds.
- Proficiency in HP networking products
- English at a near-native level required. Good communicator with aptitude for dealing with people. Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues as well as share information.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources. Collaborate closely with the team.
- Ability to assess and prioritise faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Willingness to work in 24/7 shift environment.
- Must be able to get to Atkins Bangalore office within 1 ½ hours outside of normal office hours.
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.salary - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.locationfreetext - en-GB **
Security, aerospace & defence
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.description - en-GB **
About Atkins Atkins is one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging an
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.reference - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.expirydate - en-GB **
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs