This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Education & Skills:
- Suitable experience as a planner on major projects.
- Engineering and/or associated qualification.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Primavera P6.
- Proficient in excel and Microsoft Projects.
- Proven ability on construction Projects.
- Must have 7 to 10 years construction planning and execution experience.
- Experience in applying recognized delay analysis techniques to the project Programme.
- Experience in NEC / FIDIC contract terms.
- Client centric with the ability to continuously build and improve relationships.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and function well under pressure.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Provide a comprehensive planning service to the project management.
- Develop a detailed, resource loaded plan for the execution of the project and facilitate the acceptance there off by the client.
- Produce and update all histogram and s-curve reports.
- Enforce the update process where all progress is captured, validated and updated into the project programme.
- Enforce the MOC process regarding the capturing of delays, impacting the programme and issuing the programme to the commercial team for their perusal.
- Compile finalize and issue fore cast programmes to the project team on interval determined by the project team.
- Work side by side with the Quantity Surveyor to ensure that all variations are highlighted.
- Develop, maintain and update various project status reports both internal and external.
- Ensure that all reports are of the highest quality with accurate information.
- Provide feedback to the proposals team enabling more accurate future tenders.
- Liaise with client’s planning team.
- Compile and update a detailed project risk register.
Location: Tete, Mozambique
Applicants are requested to email their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
In Terms of the SNC-Lavalin Employment Equity policy, preference will be given to applicants who are disabled or from a previously disadvantaged background. If you have not heard from us within one month