Why join us?
TransitNEXT is a wholly owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin is awarded the design, build, finance and maintenance of the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
As part of the Trillium project based in Ottawa, we are looking for a Senior Planner to join our growing team. We are looking for someone with a real passion for Planning and the skills to deliver transformative and high-quality infrastructure and communities.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Evaluate, review and validate field subcontractor or vendor schedules.
- Incorporate subcontractor schedules/activities into master schedule.
- Provide inputs into the development and execution planning as required.
- Provide critical path and sub-critical path analysis,
- Provide schedule mitigation plans / strategies when schedule deviates from the baseline plan.
- Support project change management and evaluate scenarios
- High capacity to report project status; progress, schedule and earned value
What will you contribute?
- 10-15 years’ experience in construction heavy civil industry in EPC delivery project,
- Expert in Primavera P6, in excel and access,
- Ability to read engineering drawing,
- Capable of analyzing construction sequence and work closing with execution team
- Ability to develop various levels of schedules with inputs from construction leads
- Light rail project experience a plus
- Trains signaling control systems, communication experience a plus
- Commissioning experience a plus
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute to this position? Apply now!
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs