This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Guaynabo, Puerto Rico Office as a Senior Planner.
Under direction, applies full competency in conventional planning work and broad knowledge of precedents in functional area of assignment. Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of planning assignments in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope. Work may involve land utilization, urban planning, transportation or archaeological projects.
- Performs work which involves conventional practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials or procedures, or difficult coordination requirements .
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Planning or related field.
- This level may be achieved by Planners with five years experience since Bachelor's or four years since Master's.
- Typical incumbent has 6-7 years experience.
- Excellent technical writing, computer and communications skills.
- May be eligible for project management training.
- Local professional license and or AICP certification preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Word, SharePoint and Excel.
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Candidate must submit a short writing sample in both English and Spanish.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.
Our Latest Articles