Senior Planning Manager, KSA
Senior Planning Manager, KSA
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould are currently looking for an experienced Planning Manager to work on an existing defence programme in Riyadh. The team shall be expected to assist the client in any way possible to ensure the development is completed to the required timescales and within their stated budgets.
- Assist in the implementation of the “Project Execution Plan’
- Assist in the preparation and management of overview and strategic programmes, including design, procurement and construction schedules together with supporting information required schedules
- Coordinate and manage the preparation and development of target construction and procurement schedules together with associated information required schedules
- Establish and agree project reporting procedures, prepare and present monthly project progress
- Review the schedules and related documents from the contractor including monthly reports and analyse the content to ensure compliance with project objectives
- Review schedule trends to identify problem areas and recommend corrective action to management. Monitor actual progress against planned progress
- Monitor engineering design progress, material and equipment procurement and construction and commissioning status
- Prepare progress monitoring tools for the management and monitoring of the above mentioned schedules. Monitor progress both on and off site. Identify deviations (progress trends) in both construction and procurement progress and suggest possible courses of corrective action
- Working closely with the Planning Manager and Project Team to ensure that the ‘contract programme’ is feasible, complies with the Project Master Plan and contractual documents
- Interface on a daily basis with the main contractor sub contractors and internal management.
- Carry out studies into scheduling, manning and material flow as needed
- Attend offsite meetings as requested by the client
- Review schedules for slippage of key dates
- Assist in the defence / approval of any claim for time extension or major change to the schedule
- Other duties as requested from time to time
- Ensuring that each Scheduling Engineer runs his or her section to the highest professional standards, that all information is current, and that every member of the team is receiving the information he or she needs to fulfil their responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain consistent and adequate administration procedures, in their field. These procedures will be followed across the project by the respective planners working under the Construction Managers.
- Participate with the project management team, as directed by the Project Director, to achieve project deliverables.
- Issue high-level schedule weekly updates
- Identify and report main issues interfering with progress
- Identify and report on measures for improving schedule performance
- Coordinate with Planning Managers on all aspects of the work
- Provide all time related information to the Scheduling Manager
- Follow the procedures, tools, templates, instruction, etc. issued by the Scheduling Manager.
- Monitor the timing of submittals against schedule requirements
- Assist in the preparation and management of overview and strategic programmes, including design, procurement and construction schedules together with supporting information required schedules.
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
- You will be a recognised expert with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Planning Manager
- You will have considerable planning experience showing clear career progression in the planning field through working either client side or for a consultancy
- Successful applicants will have experience of working on high value, high rise and other building projects
- Proficiency in the use of Primavera (P3/P5/P6) and MS Project is also essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is essential
- The successful planning engineer will be responsible for project planning large Mall / Retail developments
Rewards and Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Apply and the process:
We are in the process of shortlisting the candidates and will update you as soon as possible.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs