Senior Ports Planner
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Miami office as a Senior Planner. MAJOR FUNCTION/ROLE
- Under direction, provides the expertise of a seasoned planner, applying advanced concepts and techniques to unconventional problems.
- Coordinates technical aspects of planning projects with both internal disciplines and external consultants and sub consultants.
- Prepares technical reports for client submission.
- Negotiates contracts with clients.
- Prepares proposals and is responsible for project cost control.
- Routinely manages projects.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning or related field.
- This level may be achieved by Planners with seven years' experience since B.S.
- Typical incumbent has 8-10 years of experience.
- AICP Certification desired.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.