Senior Process Engineer
Senior Engineer- Job Description:
Education: Bachelor or master’s degree in chemical engineering
Experience: 10-14 years of basic and detail engineering experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery, & Petrochemical industry.
Candidates having experience in Engineering office of Reputed Consulting Engineering Companies preferably in the field of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience needed
- Experience in FEED and detailed engineering of oil tank farm projects handling petrochemical products, storage and transportation of petroleum products (liquid/gas) via pipelines, road loading gantries, etc.
- Must have worked on utilities and offsites projects handling utilities required for oil and gas and petrochemical plants
- International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Electrical
- Quality management system and procedures
- Project management and control procedures
- Electrical work flow and interdisciplinary co-ordination
- Project Process Deliverables
- Project Risk Assessment
- Adherence to HSE norms
- Proficiency in understanding of Process design aspects
- Prepare design basis for the project in line with Client and project requirements.
- Preparation and Review of all process discipline design deliverables such as Process datasheets, design criteria, specifications, design calculations, etc
- Participate in project design reviews
- Prepare bid evaluations
- Perform inter-discipline squad checks
- General guidance to engineers/designers for deciding the cable tray /trench routing and review 3D models.
- Attend model reviews as per project schedule.
- Site surveys and adequacy checks if required.
- Assist the Lead Process Engineer as required with management tasks and project control functions, planning and scheduling.
- Site pre-commissioning activities, if required.
- Aspen Hysis suite
- Steady state/Transient hydraulics
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Identify/report technical concerns and solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Client Focus
- Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making in own work area
- Problem analysis and resolution