Senior Project Controls Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Senior Project Controls Manager
Our New York Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 7 years of experience as a Project Controls Manager on large manufacturing construction projects. we would like to connect with you. This position provides project management support to deliver projects within the established budget and time line. The Project Control Manager is key members of the project team, and they participate in program and project development, disseminate project information and serve as active participants in project-related work groups and committees. This position will be located at our client site, East of Syracuse, NY. This is an immediate full-time internal Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould, member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
• Support and coordinate project management through analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Develop and maintain management plans as per contract guidelines.
• Coordinate and compile input from team members and generate various weekly reports and dashboards.
• Develop work breakdown structure and prepare diagrams, graphs and charts to analyze problems.
• Guide, supervise, support, train and conduct quality control.
• Support senior staff and ensure satisfaction of project milestones and customer requirements.
• Develop business architecture project schedule as per established customer requirements.
• Describe enterprise primary business functions and determine stakeholders.
• Define organization and function transcending support, core and strategic processes.
• Monitor project execution to achieve maximum effectiveness for international and domestic projects.
• Oversee and report schedule and cost performance and progress through analytical techniques.
• Validate and track change orders
• Minimize company commercial risk through accountability of major project decisions.
• Bachelors in Supply Chain Management, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Architecture, or Engineering. Master's degree is a plus
• Have a minimum of 7 years of related experience with the planning, management and delivery of successful programs and projects. Semiconductor experience strongly preferred.
• Candidates with subject-matter expertise in at least two of the following areas are desirable: information technology management, systems administration, training, software development, contract management and proposal development, budgeting, financial management, project management and business research.
• Must understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including, PowerBI, Primavera, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite, and 3D Modeling.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time off benefits-24 days a year (PTO + Holidays)
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, and pet insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.