Senior Project Director (Data Center)
Faithful+Gould (Singapore) is looking for a dynamic Senior Project Director to join our Singapore Team. The Senior Project Director is required to provide the senior interface between project ownership and delivery. You will be required to act as the single focal point of contact between the Client and the project team members, possibly across multiple project packages, to ensure that the desired project objectives are delivered. You must have adequate knowledge and information about the business and the project in order to make informed value-add decisions for both the Client and the Company.
As a senior member of the team, you will provide professional ability and inherent motivation. You have the skills required to direct meetings, introduce discussion to encourage thinking on the wider commercial context and be responsible for the tasks assigned to members of your project team. You are willing and able to perform duties diligently to the quality standards set by the Company and conform to the Company’s policies and business systems and be committed to their implementation and continuous improvement at all times.
• 20+ years of progressive responsibility in development of complex capital projects
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Construction Project Management, or Construction Management
• Prior experience in datacenter construction
• Experience managing multiple large multi-faceted projects
• Ability to lead a team and report out to our client's Senior Management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Ability to influence cross-discipline teams
• Construction health & safety knowledge